The Communities We Support
In the last 20 years, we've provided support to different communities around the globe. From protecting children from abuse and sex trafficking to building schools in underserving communities in Africa. We strive to be a voice for those who don't have the power to speak out while helping small organizations grow into their own path, enabling them to, in turn, give others space to be heard. We call it the Approach Butterfly Effect.
We've provided support to a global community of:
Find more examples below of organizations that we have provided support to, and communities that we've empowered throughout our journey.
Baluarte Nordeste and Angola
A Brazilian non-profit organization with the stated mission to support orphans, widows, and people in need from all over the world.
- Partnered with Brazilian NGO, Baluarte, to provide meals and school supplies to impoverished children, as well as to build a school in the Northeast of Brazil.
Operation Underground Railroad
A non-profit organization with the stated mission to rescue children from sex trafficking and sexual exploitation.
- Donated 3K and helped fundraise over 1 million dollars.
American Foundation for The Blind (AFB)
The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) is an American non-profit organization for people with vision loss. AFB's objectives include conducting research to advance change, promoting knowledge and understanding, and shaping policies and practices.
- Fundraised over $100,000.
Flying High for Haiti
Flying High 4 Haiti is a non-profit organization that takes its name from the Haitian children who enjoy making their own kites from plastic garbage and sticks. The goal of Flying High 4 Haiti is to empower communities through sustainable development by providing access to educational opportunities.
- Built 4 houses with Flying High for Haiti after Hurricane Matthews.
Marici’s mission is to radically reduce child sex trafficking by eliminating criminal networks, catalyzing community movements, and healing and empowering survivors.
- Donated $10,000.
Urban Paw Pet Sanctuary
The Urban paw Sanctuary is a home that hosts 40 cats and 34 dogs, all rescued from the streets of Serra and adjacent cities in the state of Espirito Santo, Brazil.
- A staff-driven initiative where they sold Popcorn for $1 and then the money was donated towards a pet sanctuary in Brazil, which we created their branding [Urban Paw] and helped build their infrastructure.
Approach is proud to be part of such a diverse global community
Find out more about our Free Resources below!