Applying from Abroad

We are delighted to extend a warm welcome to international students applying from outside the United States, and we are committed to providing comprehensive assistance throughout your academic journey and immigration procedures.

- Document Checklist:

  • Copy of a valid passport for students or dependents
  • Financial supporting documentation, such as bank statements in English that are no older than 30 days (recommended)
  • Copies of marriage and birth certificates
  • Sponsor letter (if applicable for student or dependent) can be found by clicking on the following link:

To obtain more information about applying as an international student and the necessary documentation, please view the video below or email our admissions team at

HubSpot Video
Come talk to us!

Transferring to Approach

For international students studying at another U.S institution and are considering transferring to Approach.


Changing your Status

If you initially came to the U.S. for a different purpose but now aim to pursue education, we can assist you in changing your visa status to F-1 student status.



If you have lost your student status and are pursuing reinstatement, our committed Designated School Officials (DSOs) will guide and support you throughout the process