For those who are international students studying at another U.S institution and are considering transferring to Approach, kindly reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're thrilled to welcome you and support you throughout your academic journey and immigration process.
- Document Checklist:
- Valid passport for Dependent 2 students or dependents
- Financial supporting documentation for Transfer-In, such as bank statements in English that are no older than 30 days (recommended)
- Copies of marriage and birth certificates for student or dependent
- Sponsor letter for Transfer-In (if applicable for student or dependent)
- Copy of U.S. visa or Change of Status approval notice for student or dependent
- Copy of the most recent I-94 for student or dependent
- Copies of previous I-20 form for student or dependent
- Signed Transfer Request Form
To obtain more information about applying as a transfer student and the necessary documentation, please view the video below.
Applying From Abroad
For international students studying at another U.S institution and are considering transferring to Approach.
Changing your Status
If you initially came to the U.S. for a different purpose but now aim to pursue education, we can assist you in changing your visa status to F-1 student status.
If you have lost your student status and are pursuing reinstatement, our committed Designated School Officials (DSOs) will guide and support you throughout the process