For those who are international students studying at another U.S institution and are considering transferring to Approach, kindly reach out to our team at email@example.com. We're thrilled to welcome you and support you throughout your academic journey and immigration process.
- Document Checklist:
- Copy of your passport and dependents' passports
- Copy of your visa and dependents' visas
- Copy of your I-94 and dependents' I-94
- If you changed your status to F1 in the US, we also need your change of status approval notice (form I797A)
- Copy of all of your I-20s
- Copy of the most recent bank statements (not older than 30 days)
- For each quarter of attendance, you must show $4500 for your expenses plus $1500 per dependent
- Sponsor letter (if applicable)
- Marriage certificate and children’s birth certificates (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Transfer Form
To obtain more information about applying as a transfer student and the necessary documentation, please view the video below.
Applying From Abroad
For international students studying at another U.S institution and are considering transferring to Approach.
Changing your Status
If you initially came to the U.S. for a different purpose but now aim to pursue education, we can assist you in changing your visa status to F-1 student status.
If you have lost your student status and are pursuing reinstatement, our committed Designated School Officials (DSOs) will guide and support you throughout the process